Locked New Topic Followed by 1 people

Hi, I'm overweight and since I know about myself I have been trying different techniques of losing weight. I have tried them all, exercising, Zanatrex, Lipovarin, Hydroxycut Maggie Drozd method … you name it – I’ve tried it but nothing worked. Just the other day I ran into some what I thought to be interesting advertising on the internet saying that it is guarantied that I would lose weight with this new Trimbia diet pill. There were even people on some forums that said that it worked wonderfully for them so I thought I’d give it a try. I ordered it on-line and nothing came in as of yet. Has anyone got this pill, and does it even work?

I'm afraid you have been tricked. A friend of mine fell for it too, they took his credit card number and didn’t send him any of the pills they promised. Apparently you should lose 3 lbs in 5 days with it. The fraud company that is marketing Trimbia is called Trimbia institute and it’s headquarters is supposed to be in Bedford, England but it turned out that there was no company with that name ever existed in Bedford. It’s a well marketed scam, the people that marketed Trimbia were previously know as Equiba institute but they seemed to changed their name when the word was spread that they are fake. Yes you are right, some people did receive a fake pill, which they were supposed to dissolve in a huge amount of water, maybe a gallon or two and drink it. Fortunately my friend was able to get a refund from his credit card company and no damage to him was done. Because he didn’t get the ordered pills in the 60 day period the credit card company had to give him his money back. If you don’t receive anything in 60 days you should try the same. When will you people finally learn that the best way of losing weight is physical activity, there is no magical pill that can be compared to the effects and results accomplished by the good old hard physical labor. No hard feelings, of course, I wish you all the best and please let us know did you get a refund. Good luck and be careful in the future.

? I was just about to order some Trimbia tablets and then logged onto this site, i was wondering it anyone out there has recieved the tablets, and if so did they work.

I am from Melbourne Australia, I received in the mail a couple of days ago addressed to myselelf an order form and flyer for Trimbia. I don't even know how they would get my details. On the order form there is a fax number and to sedn the order form to an address in Singapore c/o International Fulfilment Services Pty Ltd. It also promises a money back gaurantee. They shown as round tablets and say nothing about having to disolve them. It also claims that theses tablets are a Brazillian sectret. I am so glad I have a look on the net before I sent the order form with my credit card. They are selling for $79.90AU plus postage of $10AU. I am so supprised as the advertising looks so legit.
Has anyone received anything from this company? Have they worked for anyone? :-( ?

New Hope
I've received similar flyer for Trimbia a month ago. It sounds like a fraud to me, especially so-call "Brasillian secret" part. Even if they send those pills for real I doubt it helps. Does anyone of you people have any previous experience with diet pills? I heard for Maggie Drozd pills too.

I'm kind of sceptic one.
Lets discuss.

marcusm

Well guys , i live in sweden and i just got trimbia in my mail box to try, i will get the product soon i guess, they will send the pills i want to try in 4 weeks and i pay when i get them but about paying on ur internet with credit card guys pls be carefull, this trimbia is has not arrive to me yet but as soon as i take them i will keep you all informed......i just want to go down 8 kg and forget about beeing small again ....taking it easy and having good meals...kisss. :-P

Thanks! I was about to send out an order for this Trimbia thing. Scams are everywhere these days. I'd never heard about it.
I hope it all turns out well for Sweden2005.

Hello boys and girls!
i´m from sveden so my englich may not be perfect. Anyway. Me and my mom just posted an order to bye some trimbiatablets. We thougt it whold be perfect to loose some weight. But now when I had read your coments I get worried. But here in Sweden we pay when we get the pills. And we leave no creditcard number. So we don´t loose any mony on nohting anyway. We can only hope that the pills work. I want to loose 16 kilograms and my mom 20 kilograms.
have a nice day. %-)

well... i read that there are people that have got the pills and GAINED weght instead of loosing it..

even if you pay when you get the pills you loose a lot of money beacuse they are very expensive. the only good thing is that they dont get your credit card number..

I'm from sweden too and i just cant understand how many times people are going to buy this sh*t.. I got the flyer in my mailbox today and I say as some others before me: "if it seems to be too good to be true - it probably is"

>;) I am so sad. I was reading in the mag and thought this is a way for me to get rid of all th baby fat I picked up since I had my second child. I am only 32 and would love to get back into my size 10 pants. I want to cry, what am I going to do. I go to gym every morning, eat less and healthy, nothing works. But I am happy to read this before I got the Trimbia products.
Thanks to all of you being open. It helps us a lot
Thanks

You guys, it is obvious these trimbia diet pills are just a fraud. I mean, is there anybody who reported getting them? We haven’t heard from the Sweds again, so we don’t know if they got them and they are supposed to pay after the delivery. I am against all sorts of pills, but I ran into this subject and saw so many of you discussing it.
As for you Angeline, I don’t think you should cry and be crazy about getting weight during pregnancy. It’s perfectly normal, it wouldn’t be good if you didn’t gain any. And if you exercise and eat healthy like you say you do, your positive results will come in no time. I am sure.

Heys guys, I was very sceptical about these pills when I got the pamphlet in the mail, but thought it's only $80 so I ordered some. It took ages for them to arrive, but I've had them nearly a week, and about to take my 2nd. My weight fluctuates from one day to the next anyway so it's hard to say if anythings really happening yet. Its odd but no money has come off my account yet for these so i'm a bit suspiscious bout the whole thing. the tablets came in a small tube and the pills are about the size of 2 10c pieces. they dissolve in a litre of water but they recommend you drink at least 2L of water a day whilst on them. To be honest I think I may have been had, but only time will tell i suppose. Will let you guys know what happens.
Seeya!

Yes, please, Ian, let us know how it went with these pills. There is so much fuss about these pills, and now we will finally be able to hear a report from person who got them and tried them. Thanx!!!!

G'day again, tis only been a week now i know, but so far nothing to report really. I've had my 2nd one now and if anything i've put on a couple of kilos, but like i said last time my weight goes up and down from day to day anyway. I've been eating poorly too but the pamphlet says thats ok cos it attacks fat or something. Not lookin good. Keep ya's posted.:-S And still no money deducted from my account.

sorry folks, 4 down n not a kg shed! dont waste yer money. that quote before that someone wrote on here about if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, is spot on. sorry to bring the bad news guys, but good luck in the fight against fat bastardness. i'm away to chuck the rest of mine in the bin now. later all.