do trimbia tablets really do what they claim

Licensed Dietitian
I don’t know why everybody’s saying such bad stuff about trimbia pills. I must say I am very pleased that I ordered them. It took them only two weeks to arrive.
I had already made up my mind that pounds need to go off because all my jeans and trousers were getting small. Not only that, I was so embarraest to go out in the street with 18 pounds more than usually. So, I made up my mind. I started working out again, ate no chocolate ( ok, a bar in every two-three weeks) and four months later----woula- 20 pounds down.
I was determined and persisit though. You can’t just eat stuff and pray for the pills to work. Although I have arranged my meals a bit I reckon that trimbia worked as well.

Have you ever taken them? Or are you only thinking about them?

hi guys me and my family want to start using these trimbia tablets i came online to check them out, most of the people on here have said it is a scam, has anyone actually lost weight by using these pills or is it a waste of money. i do think that wen u take them u do have to do some excersize and put some effort in other wize ure just slowing down and stopping the pill from doing its job. i dnt no wat to do can ne one help?

Community Administrator
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/is-trimbia-really-a-scam&name=IS_TRIMBIA_REALLY_A_SCAM_&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Could someone please contact me on how to buy the trimbia tablets.
My e-mail address *****

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Thank you

Billy wrote:

Guest wrote:

Hello!

I received my trimbia tablets in the mails a few weeks ago and started taking them straight away and follow all the steps which they came with but unfortunately I haven't lost any weight even though I am following a healthy diet which includes lost of salads and vegetables.

To be honest this "Trimbia Tablets" are a BIG SCAM!!! I thought I should try it and see what happens but I have already taken 3 tablets and I have lost nothing, not even a kilo. I am not a really big girl but I am not happy with the way I look and feel about myself.

So I will just follow my own healthy diet and excersice which has worked for me in the past. Everyone who has tried this tablets and worked for them I just want to say happy for all those that actually worked for you guys and have achieved your goal. And for those that didn't lose any weight don't give up, there are other ways and healthy to lose those extra kilos.

Sunshine girl!!