Hi guys!

I am from Sweden and very conciouse about some comments of Trimbia diet pills. I had just posted my order the other day. I am so dis-appointed of the informations after searching it in the internet. Yes! here in Sweden we have to pick up the pills in the nearest post office before we pay. I feel sick after reading a horrible comments or warning for fraud regarding this Trimbia diet pills. So much for that, I still want to give a try. The fact is I had tried huge numbers of diffirent expensive weight lose pills but I am not completely satisfied of the results. Most of them are just wasting your money. I am little bit doubtfull after reading some negative comments of this pills. So please, is there anyone down there who had tried this Trimbia diet pills??? Kindly let us know of your experience and the results. Would be very thankfull to receive your information in a timely manner before my order will arrive. I think I got not enough time to change my mind if their is no one could give me a piece of advice.!!!
Take care,
viva ( Sweden)

I can’t tell you much about these trimbia diet pills but I would like to give you a piece of advice. You said you have tried so many pills and none of them helped you much! Don’t you think it is high time you changed your technique?

I believe that these pills won’t work on its own. Maybe they can boost your metabolism but you also have to do dieting and regular exercising in order to burn your fat!

I know about the eating in Sweden. Everybody is on korv and potatismus! But you can make a difference as there are always imported veggies and fruits on the shelves there.

Don’t trouble yourself and your body with the pills that won’t work! Try something different and you may even score! Good luck and ha det bra!!!!

You can even let me know what you think about this!

I HAVE TRIED THE TRIMBIA PILLS, THEY WORKED FOR ME, THE ONLY THING IS THE TASTE IS HORRIBLE, COULD SOMEONE E-MAIL ME THE PHONE NUMBER OR THE ADDRESS, I HAVE A FRIEND WOULD LIKE TO TRY THEM BUT I MISPLACED THE INFORMATION.

THANKS MARY

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed ***

I had already taken my second trimbia pills and it´s working. I don´t get the phone number or fax. You can try to contact in this address:
CERTIN, Box U 325. 202 29 Malmö SWEDEN. Good luck!

It´s working and I´m not feeling hungry. I drink a lot of water. But it´s not exactly as what it´s promise. I lost 1kg. in one tablet. Hope this will continue.

Community Administrator
Dear Viva,

Thank you very much for providing us with the address of Trimbia Diet pills. Many people were interested in it but nobody had the information to provide us with. We at Steadyhealth.com thank you and I am sure many other members will too.

So for all visitiors, once again. If you want to order Trimbia Diet pills use mail address below to request Trimbia pills from Sweden:

CERTIN, Box U 325. 202 29 Malmö SWEDEN

Best Regards
Your Moderator
Billy

hi all i am from australia and i have recieved the TRIMBIA in the mail but the address is in Singapore it is

Institute Trimbia (Ref: TR/AU)
c/o International Fulfilment Services PTe Ltd
Singapore Post Centre Post Office P.O. Box 597
Singapore 914020

I also am trying everything to loose weight ie going to the jym 5 days a week and eating right but nothing seems to be working so i was going to try these tablets Not too sure about them now i never even thought aboutt it being a marketing scam so thank you all for your information

Celebrity
Hello! Yes, I also believe that it is good you ran into the forums to see that pills don’t actually help much and that you shouldn’t be wasting your energy on them. You are on a good way to loose weight if you really practice 5 days a week and if you have modified your nutrition the right way. All you need to do now is be persistent, follow the rules, believe in yourself and don’t give up. This way, success is inevitable!

Mary Could you tell me how well they worked I have ordered mine and am waiting eagerly. How much weight did you lose and over what time period??

Hi All,
I've just receive Trimbia mail thru my mailbox. I was very excited about it. I'm going to order but I need to confirm on something, then I search in the net, I found this steadyhealth.com
Ok, tell me the truth, is this Trimbia pill works?! 8-|

Nobody can actually tell you if the pills work or not. They can only say if the pills worked for them but then again everything depends on how much effort you out to it. If the pills worked for your best friend for example, that doesn’t necessarily mean they will work for you. Why? Because she may have decided to do some exercising while taking pills but you don’t have the time for it. She may have decided to cut out on sweets while taking pills but you couldn’t have. Similar factors definitely influence on the fact whether the pills work or not. The only thing you can do is read different experiences and thoughts and then decide for yourself whether you are willing to give it or shot or decide for something else. I wish you good luck anyway!

Celebrity
I don’t know about Marry but I haven’t lost anything! I had the whole package and nothing. There weren’t any side effects besides frequent urination but that I could live with. They said I don’t have to change anything in my eating habits and I didn’t. That is what you get when you believe in miracles!!!!

Dear Big Mama83 I am from australia also and would like to try these tablets but i am not sure that they work how is yur weight loss going.

i tried trimbia it has been 3 weeks now and i am still the same weight despite being an active person at work. i am still going untill i finish tabs, not too hopeful about any weight loss though. :'( :'( :'(

just readin sum of the answer's posted here.
bout 10 days ago placed an order for trimbia..just recieved the trimbia in the mail..and its been 2 days...of taking the one pill, letting it dissolve in water..and constantly drinking bout 2 litres of water everyday to supposedly flush out the toxins...

so, heres hoping for sum type of results...
won't lie to ya's im a little sceptical....lets see if i get a surprise of sum type of weight loss...or a surprise in being ripped off..heh...ahhh whaddya gonna do eh?