Superstar
****************************************************************************
This topic is dedicated ONLY for forum members or visitors who tried Trimbia Diet Pills!

Please post reply in this topic to share your Trimbia experience!
Explain all advantages and disadvantages you experienced using this product!

If you need more information about Trimbia, please read this announcement:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/___IMPORTANT___PLEASE_READ_______Trimbia_information_t61469.html

Thank you!
Site Admin
SteadyHealth.com

I began my own personal weight loss program just after Christmas. At the time I weighed in at 84kg's

After about 4 months I received a pamphlet in the mail for Trimbia so I decided to give it a shot. I received them with a few weeks and was a bit sceptical after the lack of information on the internet regarding these pills.

I made note of the fact I didn't need to change my eating habits or up my exercise which wa fine as I eat mainly vegetables, fruit, lean meat and drink only coffee (black no milk), water, pure juices or zero sprite.

When I started the Trimbia I was 73 kgs. A week after starting I was 69 kgs.

I'm now onto my 6th Trimbia tablet and decided to go weigh myself - I cannot believe it. I am 60 kgs!!!!!

I knew I had lost weight because I have dropped 2x dress sizes, my usual work clothes we're literally falling off me, my jewellery is all loose and my watch had to come in three notches.

Maybe Trimbia just gave my body an extra boost - whatever it did, I'm happy with it.

Legend

Well, for me this sounds promising! You lost 14kg (28lbs) in 4 months, right? Have you changed your life style during that time? I mean, have you exercised more, ate low carb foods, etc?

Most of the people reported only negative experiences with Trimbia pills ... so maybe Trimbia was just a trigger for you to alter your nutrition and your life style, or???

Let us know ... and thanks for this info, this could be very useful!

Pseud0

also thanks to the person that took the time to write about what was in the trimbia pills

I was thinking the bath bomb effect with the bicarbonate may be just so it disolves in the water .

and the one that cant be seen as a dietry thing.. well the silicon thing maybe so that you can go to the loo easier

Good Luck Helunwin I hope to do the same. Not sure of my current weight yet. Starting tomorrow - got my pack today. Didn't see any of this until I received my pack and decided to check out research. I probably average about 125kg at present so it should be interesting. I look forward to more energy - bring it on. I received my form about the time I received something else from an astrologer called Marie Callas - I feel that someone like this may be selling our names and addresses. I reside about any hour out of Bundaberg Qld. I am a little skeptical after receiving as you will see my comment in
https://www.steadyhealth.com/____MUST_READ___TRIMBIA_INGREDIENTS___Research_t63945.html Will keep you up to date - now where did I hide those scales ????

Hi all, l joined this site today, and am finding all the information really helpful. I recieved a flyer in the mail from International Fulfilment Services PO Box 597 in Singapore. I am intending to buy some today , and l will advise how long it takes me to recieve the product. I will weigh myself before starting, and then weekly to see my progress, which l will post on the site. I only want to lose approx 5kgs. I am aged 46 and started the middle age spread. So l am going out fighting it all the way .

Last week l also had a lipodissolve injection into my stomach area (200 needles ouch) . I have a seditary job as a receptionist, so l sit all day long, during the week days l lift weights on my home gym, and on weekends l get up and walk 10klms. I am not that overweight, just vain vain vain!!! I have fantastic muscles underneath a stubborn layer of fat, so lets see if the trimbia works, if it works well l will be very happy :-D :-D

All up I have lost 12kg and finished the trimbia.... though I did not lose the 28kgs it suggests... I AM STILLL VERY HAPPY with 12 kg without doing anything.

To the lady who wishes to know how long... it took about 10 days to come... and 5kgs you will lose it easily.... I lost that much in 5 days.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO DRINK HEAPS OF WATER.... AT LEAST 3LITRES ADAY

Im going to buy some more. so i can continue on my weight loss I only have 16kg to go... so hopefully it will happen

Thanks so much for your advice, now l am getting excited, and l havent even bought it yet!!

l hope it works, will as promised post my before weight, (not that i am totally interested in my weight on the scales) l prefer to judge my weight on my test clothing that l keep , and reguarly try to see if l can get into it :-D , altho at present it is a little tight :-( , and then weigh myself weekly as l am going along, to see what happens. Gosh l dont want to lose 28kgs, think l would be invisible if l did, will be happy with 5kg loss, l already drink at least 2 litres of water a day, so will see how much more l can drink whilst, taking trimbia ;-)

You are most welcome peachybum. (I hope I eventually end up with one of those!!!!)

I forgot to mention I also lost 2 and a half centimetres all over my body and went down one dress size.... my clothes are baggy now!!!

GOOD LUCK with your weight loss. IT IS REALLY EASY.

I currently run a ladies fitness studio and have one of my ladies taking these pills. She is quite happy with them and thought I would try them myself. Does anyone have the details of how to order these pills, how much, I couldn't find any information on them. Thanks

Hi I"m form Western Australia. It took about three weeks to receive my tablets. I only want to lose maybe 8kgs, I just have the post baby fat around the middle.I have been taking Trimbia now for a week, Have loss 2kg, but I also have more energy. I have been combining the tablets with walking my kids to school for exercise and eating good food with the occasional sweet. Drinking 2 litres of water a day. Been going to the toilet alot, as well as easier pooing. (watch out for those farts). It seems to be working and I will keep going till I get the result that I want. Give it ago, you never know. XD

I'm on my second last trimbia tablet. I have been watching what I eat and have been exercising and trust me, these tablets are not working. I've been on them for 30 days and have lost absolutely zilch, zero, nothing. I don't eat alot of junk food, maybe only on a friday night, during the week, salads and vegies and lean meats. I work on a farm and get a fair bit of exercise that way but the tablets haven't helped at all. Yet another rip-off.

You guys are so lucky. I'm on my 6th tablet and haven't lost a damn thing. I'm drinking 2-3 litres of water a day, work on a farm which can be fairly physical work and I don't eat alot of junk. Only looking to lose 10-15kg so am dissapointed they didn't work for me but happy that they worked for you guys.

I received my tablets in the post yesterday after only 11 days since I posted my moneyorder.
I started to take them today.
I weigh 74Kg.
Will let you know how I go.
Cheers Michelle.

The trimbia tablets are a placebo effect. They dont work at all.