Hello, i was looking up the ingredients in Citra Slim 4, before actually taking them, and ran across an article here posted by PseudoO?, about another diet aid called Trimbia. Anyway, Citra Slim 4 has the last 6 ingredients listed for Trimbia, plus 2 others. Which are - "Citrus Aurantium, Citrus Grande, Citrus Limonium, Citric acid, Garcinia Cambogia, Carica Papaya, Glyccyrhizza Glabra. and Polyvinylpyrrolidone."
From what I read in your article,those ingredients are safe, so i guess i'll see if they are also effective. Thank you for doing the research. Cdhalvey

Hi there, can you tell me a little more about that? It sounds like those are all just fruit extracts except the last thing which I'm not quite sure what it is. Which article is this in reference to?

:x :( I am very upet as I am on my second bottle of Citra-Slim diet capsules and I am not a big eater as it is.I walk a fast walk every day for 40-45 minutes.I have not lost one pound,maaadder of fact I gained 2 pounds,and I am alreay on my 7th.capsule so tell me why you charge people this money,and these capsules do nothing.I showed my doctor them as he knows how I eat,he said if they were any good I should have lost the weight that you claim and a little bit more.Now I believe him these are all ads to make your company's.Not to help people and like I said I am not a big eater and I eat healthy foods fish,salads,fruitsand even certain nuts.SO I aqm out of money that you gained and I lost NO WEIGHT just GAINED 2 POUNDS.THANKS FOR NOTHING

I used a 4 capsule bottle and lost 3 lbs. I weighed 109 and now I weigh 106. I didn't lose 5 lbs every 4 days as it claims but that's probably because I only weighed 109 in the first place and didn't have too much fat to lose. Anyway, I am happy with my results. It's the first thing I've ever used that actually worked and I've tried just about everything. I think this is a great product! A+ :-D

Can you take citra slim every day? Ive found that it is very effective the first day

I understand what you are saying that these people send out these mail letter from company telling you can lose weight overnight or 4-10 loss 15 lb and feel good, thats a lie they dont look at big oversize women that has alot of fat too lose first. we walk and eat right, but still when we need more help they only listen to the smaller women who wants to lose only 5 to 15 lbs. But we oversize women these company lie to us to get us purchasing their productand show us these people has been overweighted and now look like tara banks, this is stupid and don't hardly purchase these or other product until they prove to me like women like us in NC, SC, VA,and other close places that they product work on women who are 220+ pound to lose and when it show great result we will be more than happy to font our new bodies off, but until then they can keep them lying paper commerical that they send in the mail to them self.

Where can I get it cita-4

Where can I get citra slim -4 diet pill