i live in Sydney, and i have ordered the trimbia diet pill 3 weeks ago, the postage address is to Singapore. I doubt about it at first but i still decided to give it a try..........i ordered 2 package which is 8 trimbia pills each and it cost me $39,95AU each plus $5 postage and handling. I received the tablets 3weeks later and today is my first day trying the pills!! i really hope it will work!!!! :-D

i think this company does exit, and they even send me a instruction of the pills and a card indicating the International Fullfillment Service (IFS)will charge my credit card..........IFS's customer care contacts in Australia is
: 0011 65 6741 1900

Community Administrator
Hello Sophia!

Good to have you on this board and thanx for the info you provided.

Hopefully you will get lucky with the pills! Let us know how you felt during your dieting, if you had energy, if you felt like eating and stuff like that, so that other people may find useful the info when deciding on whether or not to get the pills.

Thanks in advance and good luck again!

Hay! Great to see that someone else received these tablets. I live in NZ and yes I too received the mailer. I couldn't help myself to try this stuff. This is my first week and I seem to be peeing a heck of a lot. Not much else tho yet. Will keep you informed. I actually need to lose about 20kgs so yes I hope you are all wrong and I lose it all. If not I plan to punish myself with a treadmill :-S Thanks

shueasy wrote:

i live in Sydney, and i have ordered the trimbia diet pill 3 weeks ago, the postage address is to Singapore. I doubt about it at first but i still decided to give it a try..........i ordered 2 package which is 8 trimbia pills each and it cost me $39,95AU each plus $5 postage and handling. I received the tablets 3weeks later and today is my first day trying the pills!! i really hope it will work!!!! :D

: 0011 65 6741 1900

Sophia, you may note that the number they have given you is actually a singapore number and it is a fax not a phone, 0011 is the international exchange number and 65 is for singapore.
How did you manage to get only $5 postage cost on these when my order says $10??? You must have contacts on the inside??
How have you gone on the tablets??
How many did you use, how long did you take them for and how much weight have you lost???
Keep an eye on your credit card statements!!!!
Valerie

Hi Sophie

Just wondering if you did recieve the pills and if so did they work?? :-)