Hi, my very good friend called me today to tell me that she won’t come to the office today as her kid is not feeling well and that he gets meningitis. I know what meningitis is and I was really upset because of it. Later during the day I have called her and she told me that doctors suspect that cause of meningitis is tuberculosis. I was so surprised and I am so worrying about her kid.

Hi, tuberculosis meningitis is one of the hardest types of meningitis. Anyway, if curing process start on the time disease may be stopped without any consequences. If it won’t happen than it may caused coma and death. Tuberculosis meningitis affects base of the brain. It is spreading from the lung by blood and lymph. Medications for meningitis are same as for pulmonary tuberculosis and it is consisted from four medications is isoniazid, rifampicin, pyrazinamide and ethambutol