Hello, folks. I was experiencing some problems with my joints. They looked inflamed, so I decided to visit a doctor. After serious of tests, I was diagnosed with TBC. I would really like to know which medication you have used for this disease. I hope answering to my post won’t bother you much.

Hello, there. I was diagnosed with TBC several years ago. I don’t recommend you to start with your treatment on your own. You should definitely consult an expert. These medications have special regime. You cannot make it on your own. Some of the most famous ones are: ethambutol, isoniasid, ethionamide, etc. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, there. My neighbor was diagnosed with tuberculosis arthritis. I think she was prescribed isoniasid and ethambutol. I think that usually two antituberculotic drugs are recommended. I agree that you shouldn’t take these drugs on your own. You should consult your doctor. He will make a regime for you. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all! Bye!