I would like to hear what would be the right cure for tuberculosis for that is how my elder brother was diagnosed recently and he is still in hospital. I am pretty much concerned over this for I taught that this disease has disappeared and this is in fact the first time I have heard someone is being diagnosed with tuberculosis. And actually it is not about tuberculosis as active disease for my brother is in fact diagnosed with tuberculosis infection so I wonder what the best cure for tuberculosis infection is.

Tuberculosis is very effectively treated today especially if it is not about active tuberculosis condition so your brother needs some cure for tuberculosis infection-so he needs some therapy that would destroy those tuberculosis bacteria that might become active very fast so I think that the most prescribed drug therapy as a cure for tuberculosis infection is INH-isoniazid which is one of the best available TB meds. It is more likely your brother would be prescribed this drug therapy in next 6 up to 9 months followed with frequent medical controls for the side effects of this drug especially when it is taken on the long run. One of the serious side effects is liver damage manifested usually in hepatitis so if he drinks alcohol he better stop it right away for alcohol combined with this med may increase the risk of liver damage.