From excess horse back riding, my jeans chafed two wounds to my buttocks near the groove. They are symmetrical and about 1.5cmx4cm vertically. Both wounds are festering from the middle part. While standing, I can hardly feel them, but sitting will start hurting a lot after a while. Also due to the difficult place, the wounds don't get too much air. So far, I've used alcohol and water to clean them. They came 2 days ago.

How can I know if they are infected? Am I giving them the right treatment? Should I see a doctor?

You have pressure sores. Do not use alcohol as it can burn your exposed flesh through the broken skin. Use soap and warm water to clean. Apply topical antibiotics before dressing your lesions. Stop horse riding for a while. See a doctor if there is redness and swelling, and if the lesions feel warm to the touch.

Are they really pressure shores? Because the wounds are really chafed or grinded to my skin by my jeans instead of coming due to excess expose to a still position.

They are a combination of frictional trauma (the original cause of your lesions) and pressure trauma (whenever you sit on them). That is why they are so difficult to heal. I got mine when I used to row my boat a lot when I was living near the coast. I had to quit my favorite sport in order for my lesions to heal. Wearing looser-fitting jeans and sitting on a thick cushion will help you heal faster.