I'm 13. And a virgin. This morning when i was in the shower i was washing myself and there was a spot that really hurt on my crotch. Not vagina. Just outer labia i think its called. I looked at it and it looked like a zit. But it hurts way more than a zit. What is it??):

It s most like a boil. do not squeeze it as you would a pimle because that will only ake it bore deeper. it is usually caused by a yeast imbalance. try sitting in warm baths, wetting a washclothe then icrowaving it ( as heat is the only way to bring the infection to the surface), also try to wear loose fitting pants because the more it is irritated the longer it will stay, the more it will hurt and the worse it will get. when it grows a head ( usually a whittish yellow head like a pimple) dont squeeze it to pop it, rather take a sterilized needle and poke a hole in it with as little pressure and irritation as possible. da it lightly with guaze or a warm to hot washcloth dont press or squeeze!! that is the key, less irritation and pressure, more heat and time. I hope this helps. if you cant get it to rise to the surface and ultimately go away you should see your doctor as the have medication and creams that can help. good luck.

or if your lucky, it could simply be an ingrown hair. check t see if there is a hair that is in the center. if so, simply pluck it with tweezers and let it heal.