Ah please tell me what to do. I have pimples on my bottom. Well, it’s hard to tell exactly what it is, from what I fell…pimples, I'm not sure though. It is sore, but not incredibly painful. It only hurts when I sit and it appeared few days ago when I was riding a bike.

I don’t worry, I get them also. I never used to have pimples on the bottom before I started exercising more. I work on bike so the excess sweat was clogging my pores. I don’t do anything, I just leave them alone, sometimes apply baby powder.

I have the same problem. I bike and run alot, so its probably from my tight shorts, the warm weather and the sweat.

What i recommend is either shower as soon as possible, or change into dry clothes and clean the butt area with a cleansing cloth or soap and water on a wash cloth.
In the shower I use Noxema citris scrub, its kinda strong so be careful. But try to find something you're skin can take.
Afterwards, put petroleum jelly or vitamin E gel on the red spots to help heal and prevent scars.

There is a product called "Anti-Monkey Butt Powder" (no - I'm not kidding). It is very useful for situations where your butt will stay damp or wet for a while (fishing, biking, hiking). It really helps with the rash (it's like baby diaper rash)