I am a really happy rider. I enjoy riding regardless of circumstances. However, I have a problem with the flying bugs when I ride fast. They keep coming at my face. OK, I wear some protective glasses but what about nose? I don’t want to inhale them. They make me sneeze. I sometimes bump into a thick cloud and I must ride through. Is there any solution?

In fact, there are several solutions. You can put some glass over your helmet to protect yourself. There is some brilliant solution from the people of “Atelier V” who bent and screwed a fly swatter to the helmet. It looks silly and I couldn’t help laughing when I saw the picture but it works! The only drawback is that you don’t want to have a self-tapping screw jammed into your forehead in the case of frontal impact. But let’s hope that this will never happen.