i am 19 years old and my best friend ound out last year that she had herpies and sence me and my boyfriend live on our own her and her boy friend alway come over and of couse she would use my bathroom and now that they aren over as offten im experiencing boils/pimples under my but checks and my grouyn where im a little cuby i cant see what they really look like and im too embarrassed to ask my boyfriend.. are they pimples/boils or should i be worried and go to my doctor to see if i got herpies from her using my bathroom ? ? :-( :-( %-)

Hi hon: You can NOT get herpes from the toilet. What these sound to me is actual acne on your bottom! Due to the fact that you are a little "chubby" You will have some more places for acne or skin erupptions to occur - in skin folds and where it is warm and dark and moist! So treat them as you would pimples on your face, use an astrigent cleanser and some antibiotic cream. Try to air dry as much as possible - DON'T put talc on them OK? And when you are air drying - try not to do it around "lover boy!!!" ;-) XD o.O :$ If they don't heal by themselves, perhaps go to the doctor and see if he can perscribe something for them. But don't worry OK? They could also be ingrown hairs, but it sounds like you have quite a few, so it's probably the acne! Godo luck and health!