Have you heard something about riding bike on the water? Some of my friends told me they have seen some videos of people riding bike on the water, I mean it is better to say through the water. Has anyone tried that? My friends say that it looks interesting and they want us to try. I’m a bit skeptical about it that’s why I’d like to hear your comments.

Hi! I have seen people riding bikes on the water or better to say as you did through the water. It may seem interesting to everyone and especially to those who like to try some unusual things. I also saw some videos of people jumping with their bikes into the water. I find this a bit dangerous, although it may seem fun when you watch it or maybe try it. I think it’s a bit difficult to ride through the water. If your friends insist on doing it, why don’t you persuade them to do it and then to tell you how was it and if they liked it you can also try it.