drugs for the treatment of buttocks burning sensation

I have same symptoms (bilateral- both sides). PT recommended similar exercises. How have your condition turned out cool prince. Any success in treatments?

I have had same symptoms as cool prince on both my buttocks. PT gave me same exercised to use. Only doing them for 2 days and no change. Have has your treatment worked. Have you had any luck? Thanks, J.

I am a little baffled as to why that exercise would help with your burning sensation although perhaps you need to do them for longer? Maybe try them for a week and let us know what it's like, okay?

Have done exercises for several weeks. No relief. The pain (ache and burning sensation) is mostly pressure related. Doesn't bother me when standing or doing work or recreation walking, but after sitting a few minutes in a chair, pain starts. Very frustrating. Can't relax read or watch TV drive car sitting. Any suggestions for relief would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, J.

Hi there jfldmn.......i have had identical symptoms (ie burning & aching sensations on both buttocks and burning on back of upper legs) for about 12 months+ . Haven't got anywhere with family doctors and stuggling to know what next!!! have you (or any other members for that matter) got any further with your problem? Hoping to hear back. Yours, Acorn

Acorn,

I went to a nuerologist. He recommended epidural injection of steriod in L4 area. Had 3 injections, 3 weeks apart. No improvement. Learning to live with it. Any success on your end?

Thanks, Jfldmn

Burning / Itching Buttock might be a type of yeast infection - I would try 91% Isopropyl Alcohol on cotton rounds or on cotton pads and apply to area that hurts. If it burns/hurts when this is done it's most likely a yeast problem and the yeast doesn't like this treatment. CC

I have very similar symptoms as jfldmn. Do you have any discomfort in the scrotum area? I do.

Anything new to report since your last contribution?

I'm supposed to see a urologist in a few days and the surgeon that repaired my hernia 2 years ago.

I'm also sceduled for an MRI.

Hi there just to let you now that I have the exact symptoms as you, burning buttocks really hurts and it moves into my top legs at the back, also goes to my knees at times the burning hurts so much, I also have cold legs from my ankle to my knees, so top of legs burn and bottom part is cold I'm really fed up now, doc is sending me for an mri on my Lumber part (if this helps you) I had a fall about a year and a half ago,

Butt burns with pain.really hurts when sitting and wearing cloths