hi i am 15 years old and i have had two white bumps with black dots in the middle of them, on my penis since i was 12. i was a virgin at the time, so i dont think its a std, i am very worried about it, but at the same time scared to go to my parents. can someone please give me a diagnossis if possible or some advise?

I think I know what you are talking about. I have had something similar to what you have described. What I did was just squeeze it and the black dot part will almost be like a seed coming out. If yours is the same as what I have sometimes, it is not like a zit where puss will squirt out, you just squeeze the seed out. It doesnt really hurt either. Of course, depending on the exact location on the penis, some spots will cause more pain than others, but it wont be too bad at all.

Hope I have helped you out brother

Nick

Holy c**p man! I have had this problem for ever, I did as you said and it totally worked! I was starting to get worried. 

Thanks!

Ooooomg I had the same thing since ibwas a I'd I'm 22 no I just red h advice to pop it like a pimple n I wrked thank you all this time I was going insane!!!!!!!!