Please please give me some kind of good news about this/these.
Last week my girlfriend and I had sex quite often.
Thursday morning and night, friday morning and night saturday morning and night and sunday morning. Each session being a good hour or more and involving pretty intense sex. Yesterday when I had entered the shower, washed off and got out I had noticed I had these small bumps that basically just appeared from no where or at least I didnt notice them before. They look like someone took a red fine point marker and dotted a few dots on my penis head and a few dots down the shaft in random places and quite a big more dots on the upper part of my scrotum. The part that connects with the base of the shaft. I am starting to get worried, even though I have read in some forums that "oh they will just go away, its because youve had sex so much" even have heard the analogy..."if you rub your arm enough youll get irritation too"
I pray that it is not an STD because I really have no idea how I would have gotten an std. I have been having sex with my girlfriend for about a year now and its unprotected. I have never had any sores like this before, but then again I have never had so much sex in such a short period of time. Probably had sex about 20 times at least. My girlfriend and I have never had sex with another partner, we were both original virgins and both are clean. These bumps do not have anything coming out of them they just look like someone put red points on my penis head shaft and scrotum. Anyways PLEASE inform me of what they might be. If they might just be irritation, a rash, or what may it be.

Thanks in advance.

haha dood u got nothing to worry about, theyre burst red capilaries or some sh*t, it isnt bad at all it clears up soon since they replenish or something. If you check after a couple days they wont be there

Hello there I am writing to you because this topic is very interested and I would like to everybody resolve this issue successfully, actually I had a testicle spot and I  was scared a little bit because I had an unprotected sex with different girls. According to this I decided to see a doctor who told me that my case is not sexually transmitted disease and gave me some creme and medicament that resolved my problem in ten days. This is my experience that I shared to you and we should be careful and see a doctor if we have some problem.

i hope thats just it

anyone else have any comments or thoughts?

It could be that, but you probably want to get checked for STDs also. You don't want to wait till its too late.

I have those too, I just had sex constantly for the last four days.. I am thinking it will go away!?

hi, i have recently got a selection of what looks like red bumps or a rash that has spread across the head of my penis, i havent had sex with anyone so that rules out STDs but i am gettin very worried wat it cud b, it started to get very itchy, i have had a small amount of discharge the other day which was a milky white few drops, please could someone give me advice? thanks in advance

I'm glad I came across this board. I noticed last night a couple red dots on the tip of my penis after having sex. I freaked out and figured my whorish ways finally caught up to me. Then I remembered having them before when I was with my boyfriend and we had sex a lot. They just went away then, though. Phew!

Researching, I've come across two possibilities: Herpes and Scabbies. Someone said if you have scabbies, you can get little red dots. I've had scabies before and this can happen but they are tiny -size of the head of a sewing needle. Herpes: painful, red/whit blotches that ooze liquid. NO GOOD. This is for life. My hypothesis: the burst capilaries sounds pretty secure. If you think it might be more serious, do a google IMAGE search for "herpes" and see if the images, albeit it gross, look anything like your condition.

Peace.

it could possibly be a (sort of) STD called molluscum- it isn't likely since you were both vergins, but it is one of those viruses that you can stay alive for awhile on dry surfaces, which means you could possibly catch it from door handles or toilet seats. It isn't very likely for an adult to catch it that way tho- that is why in adults it is generally considered an STD. It is actually most common in children in daycare where there are close, sometimes not all that sanitary conditions. It is generally harmless, and the body should take care of the virus in a few months to a few years depending on your immune system and whether or not you scratch at it (which is a BIG no no!!). Which reminds me- if your bumps are not itchy, you probably don't have anything to worry about. And, if it is just irritation it will go away in a few days, and you will know that it is not molluscum. Hope this helps!

i really hope this isnt an std... because i have had sex with a few dif. girls but none of them were dirty all have been my girlfriends for a while and im still in highschool if that means anything but i noticed today in fact that i had 3 small red bumps on the head of my penis like somoene put a marker on it too and this was after a girl gave me head how would i know if this was an std or not?

i notice a few weeks ago i had a small spot on my penis and now today i notice it grow like its red ont he side of the penis. i dont think its an std becasue im not a sexually person. so what could this be any one can help me out thanks

just today my fiance found one small slightly red bump w/ a white tip at the base of his shaft. It resembles a zit or an infected hair bump, maybe a ingrown hair.
there's no discharge or rash of any sort.
we've been together for 2 and a half years, both virgins when we met and both have been faithful.
I don't appear to have anything, but I'm still really worried!
I've been researching all different types of STD's, the different strains from each one, symptoms and appearance of them, but I haven't found anything information that can tell me what this is....
anyone have any idea or heard anything?

whew..i have the same thing going on. i had sex 3 times on friday and 3 times on sat with this girl and on saturday morning when i was taking a piss i noticed all these red dots on my shaft and where my scrotom meets my shaft. i dont think herpes could show up that fast and im hoping its just burst cappilaries from too much sex.

Well ive had sex eovry day for the past 5 days non stop 2-4 times a day but i dont have lubrecent so i used mucis So it could be likly that the red dots around the shaft of your penis / my penis could be some sort of an irretation from to much sex and or useing spit as a lubrecent .

i have a few bumps where the pubic hair is and its the same as you( a small red dot) and i have a rash with the same little bumps on my chest and back... is this an std?