hi, my name is Eric. I am a 16 year old male. Im very scared about one thing. I have white dots on my scrotum. Its a little under the head of my penis. There in a group. THere is many oof these white dots. Im scared to go to a doctor, nor tell my parents. This makes me feel isolated because i dont know what it is. I am too embarrassed to tell the doctor what i did. I never had sec before or any other sex. The only thing i did do was masterbate and kiss a girl on the lips and use tongue. Recently i saw this on the website where you can give yourself oral. I didnt think that was possible until i tried it. Now im really scared because i saw these white dots appear a couple of weeks later. at first they were small, and as time expanded they became a little bigger in size and expanded the white dots. I dont know what they are. I never had sex before in my life or even let a girl touch my penis but i was thinking about it for a long time. Maybe the girl i kissed had herpes then when i got it i gave myself oral and thats how there was white dots, but im not sure and im scared so much. I stopped doing things in life i love most because of this issue. I am so scared i just dont know what to do. In my life i never did anything wrong to deserve this. I feel isolated and left out from other people knowing they dont have this. If anyone, just anyone can give me a tip or somethingg please respond to this ill be waiting for an answer. please anyone( im so scared ) i just dont know what to do anymore. Thanks a lot.

Well i have the same problem and im not that worried about it.

I have the same problem! I am 16 and haven't had sex ever except masturbate. The little white dots started on the tip and expanded throughout the whole penis... I do not know what to either! I'm afraid it could turn into cancer since it is expanding..... Have you got it checked yet?