My father has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and it was not in its early stage at all. I guess that we were a bit too late in convincing him to see the doctor. Now he has to take Naproxen for his problems. His friends, including several with the same condition also mentioned Metaxalone and Hydrocodone. What is the difference between these drugs?

Naproxen and Hydrocodone belong to NSAID group non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. As for Metaxalone, it is a muscle relaxant, which affects the brain and nervous system in order to deal with the pain. Also, you should know there is a slight difference between Naproxen and Hydrocodone, second one contains opioid analgesic within its structure.

hydrocodone aka vicodin aka loratabs aren't a form of nsaids. i am highly allergic to nsaids and i can take this without any problem

Thank you Marlow..✌