Hi,I have been on new medication for these issues (perscribed by my naturopath). Since cutting out caffiene, and going on these herbs I have not been dizzy or feeling swaying. I feel as though they have really worked for me. I no longer feel anxious all the time or feel scared to do certain activities. Though I only suffered from these symptoms for 6 months they were extremely debilitating... I could not imagine how some of you feel to have them for years.

If anyone of you want to names of the herbal medication please respond. (I highly recommend you try) I now feel great!! :D:D

I'd like to know what the herbs are... just joined here after following a thread on a similar topic and am open to any suggestions!

Hi I am going
through similar symptoms ...please tell me the name of the herbs I would like to try

I would like to know what herbs your on thank you
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website ***​ please email if you can thank you