im 19, ive been dizzy for about 8 months now,& its really bad,the only way i can go out is with a friend in a car cause the dizziness is so severe.every time i go dizzy my ears feel like there getting blocked & its like im in a dream.also my ears keep popping all the time like i was going up in a plane.can anybody help me or have any idea what these cruel symptons might be?

Have you been to an ENT doctor? You could have a sinus infection that needs to be treated.

Guest wrote:

Yes thank you for answering i have seen a ENT doctor ,ive also had a MRI scan,heart scan,blood test,& a MRI scan of the jaw,they cant find nothing wrong with me ,they really dont have a clue what could be wrong with me.I fear now that my life is ruined & im stuck like this forever!

Have your adrenals checked. Particularly have your ALDOSTERONE levels checked. (Drs will often tell you that's an unecessary test. you have to insist).

In the meantime try sea salt and see if that helps. Real sea salt such as celtic sea salt (at health food stores)

Also you could be severely defiicent in B's. Try coenzymated B complex such as Country Life's. Use the low potency 50's (it takes 2 caps to create B50) and start low. 2 per day , 1 am and 1 PM.

If your body cannot process regular vitamins you could be severely deficient in B's.