Hi i have been waiting to see if i am pregnant. i got off the pills june 24th and only july 24th i took an ovulation test and i was ovulating. i had sex july 22-24th and on the 27th. And on the 31st i thought i got my period but i had no cramps like my normal cycle also it was very light and barely tehre and it was brownish and pink. i know not all women experience implantion bleeding but as i was reading i thought theres a possibilty that it was that. it lasted a fwe days but never got heavy like a normal period it stayed light and barely there. i was confused and still am i did take a hpt and it showed negative but i dont know if it was too early or if my hcg levels would be high enough. could this be a chance of pregnancy or a werid period. i explained this to my rn and she told me to make an appt for a blood test which i am, but i just wanted others advice as well. has anyone expereienced this. i know getting off the pill changes your body and its not back on track for at least 3 months and ive been off the pill for 2 months. i didnt even expect to ovulate so soon, but my husband and i are trying to conceive. so any advice is helpful.. thanks

Hey i have not receoving any periods for almost nine months i dont inow what to do please help me with advices