Hi yes the other day i noticed a very light spotting/bleeding. and normally my periods start off heavy then go to lighter and i usually have bad cramping. but i didnt notice that the other day or even today its still light bleeding. could this be my period or implantation bleeding. i heard all womens implantation bleeding is different some just spot a few drops some have a light bleeding and some actually bleed like a period but they find out there pregnant. should i take a pregnancy test to find out. is it to early to show. i ovulated the 23-25th of june is what the test showed.. i just need advice. i cant go to the doctor til after it stops bleeding. but its odd ive never had a period that wasl ight like this so i just dont know if its implantation or period. please help! im trying to conveive and i dont want to get ahead of myself even though i do hope i did conceiev. thanks

The best option at this point, until you are able to go to the doctor, is a HPT. Be careful which test you choose, as some do vary with the timing of your cycle. Best of luck!

which one would you reccomend?

I believe First Response has a HPT that tests up to five days before a missed period, and that test is designed to detect much lower amounts of hCG others. It's been reported that FP detected hCG as low as 6.3 mlU! So I would probably try that first if it were me. Be careful if you are on fertility drugs, though, because First Response is so sensitive, that it can mistake those drugs for hCG! And it's also available in multi packs so you can have another test handy if you aren't sure of the read.

Sometimes, though, trying to decide if there is or isn't two lines, or when a line showed up, is even more stressful than knowing if you are or aren't pregnant. If you don't want to deal with that, try Clear Blue Easy.

thank you so much for your help!

No problem! And best of luck while you're TTC!

does it seem like it could be a possibilty of being preganant?

It's hard to say. If you have been keeping track of your ovulation, and there's a change in your typical menstrual period, I would say the possibility is definitely there.
You never can tell though! A lot of factors can cause changes in your period.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!

Thank you i have my fingers crossed too as well as my husband.. ill let ya know how it turns out. thanks for the advice and getting back to me!

I need some advice I am going through the same thing as this other lady and my husband and i have been trying to have our second child.
I had my period on the 9th of june and it was a lot heavier than usuall and we had sex on the 22nd of june and i was ovulating on the 24th of june.
I was due for my period on the 9th of july but i starting slightly clotting lastnight and small light bleeding today.
I'm not sure if this is a implantation bleed or not, i didn't have any of this with my first child and my periods have been quite normal up untill now, so do you think this is the start of my period.
My breasts are sore and i have a virus at the moment and a urine infection which i am on antibiotics for.
I have taken tests on the 2nd of july and they came back neg, would this off been to early?
Sorry for so many questions but i'm not sure what is happening down there at the moment.I feel pregnant but maybe that's me getting my hopes up.
Anyone going through this, and can antibiotics interfere with home tests?
Ta any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I had my last period from 16/07 to 19/01 and usually have a regular cycle. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 26/07. now I am having bleeding and am confused if it is implantation bleeding or my normal period. I do feel fatigue, nausea, backaches. I have been trying to follow up with other symptoms as well but am very confused. I feel i have conceived though. Should I take a pregnancy test. If yes then what is the ideal time to take it.

Hey, I need some help! much like many of the other posts in this forum, I'm confused as to whether or not I'm experiencing implantation bleeding or if this is my period. heres my predicament:
I began the pill three weeks ago (on saturday), and didnt time it with my cycle as I really wasnt taking it for birthcontrol. I should have had my period the next day (sunday), but I didn't (becuase of my pill I'm assuming... ). A week later I had protected sex with my boyfriend. 6 days later, I started to get what I thought was my period only way too early, and brown and kind of clotty. Generally my periods are quite short (nearly nothing on day five) and my pill is supposed to make it to be only 4 days long. This, however has lasted for over a week. I know that the chances of getting pregnant when you use protection (and bc) are really quite slim, but I'm really confused. Could this be my period, and I've got it earlier because I didnt time it properly? or might I actually be pregnant? I've experienced some of the other pregnancy symptoms aswell (lower back pain, cramping etc) but I generally get that with my periods so that wasn't much help...
Thank you for your help!

Hi,I had my LMP on Nov 12th and and ovulated on the 25th. I have been spotting lightly since past 2 days. Could this be my period or could I be pregnant? I usually have a normal 28 day cycle. Any help or suggestion is appreciated

I had my lmp on 21 nov,but 17 days after i got slight bleeding ,the like mensrual flow for 3 days .can i be pregnant?my period is regular on 25 days cycle and usually last for 3 days.i suppose to get next period by15/16 dec. I am 42 yrs old and only get a kid 15 yrs ago.Not yet pregnt since but i just get obgyn treatments early this yr and inform i will b pregnt.my child need a young brother or sister now.i'm confused.pls help

hi, the same thing is happening to me, my fiance came home on leave & we had unprotected sex everytime, i started my period so i figured everything was fine then a week later i was spotting a pinkish brown for about 4 days. Could i be pregnant? Help please and thanks in advance!