okayhere is the story. I ovulated july 24th I had unprotected sex on the 23rd I got my period on july 31st it wasn't supposed to come then, but I counted back and I got it exactly 7 days after I had sex. Then yesterday which was the 9th of august I had very very light pink only when I wiped with a gotta pass gas feeling in my tummy. I already have a son who is 3 and I can't remember for the life of me what that one was like. I was also wondering if I could be pg. Also I had sex on july 31st the day of my period. I also had sex on august 7th then on the 9th is when I was spotting. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice. also I figured out that the 9th made it 12 days since ovulation. is this implantation god I am hoping but I also took two one dollar tests and they came up negative someone please advise. I do know that it is possible to have ur period while pg cuz i had one with my first month of being pg with my son. also I have a weird mettalic taste in my mouth too.

I think you should be okay, but you might want to take a test.