i ovulated the 24th of july . on the 31st i noticed a very light scanty bleeding not like my typical period. it lasted a few days but remained light or barely there...since i got off bc june 24th im not sure exactly when id get my period again. when would be a good time to test. would the week of july 14th be a good time to maybe be able to pick up the hcg?? i have noticed ive become a lot more hungry, im fatigued, i get light headed and dizzy at times. i know other things can cause this but im not stressed and im not sick with anything. i was just wondering if anyone could give some advice of when ishould test. i tested i think the week of the 1st and i believe maybe that was to early. i do know woman vary with implantation and all that. i just am curious if im pregnatn or not. my husband and i are TTC.. so any advice would be greatly appreciated..

also i have notice i almost feel like im goin to get my period but when i go to the bathrooom therse nothing... ive heard this happen to many woman and they were indeed pregnant.. so please advice is needed

I understand how you are feeling right now. Just give it some time honey, be patient and time will tell. I would give it 2-3 weeks to test, wait even until your next period and if it's not there then test 7-10 days after you have missed it because it will be far more accurate then, then if you did it the day of your expected period.

Anyhoo good luck and have fun waiting, I know just how frustrating it can be!

so testing this week which is the week of the 14th would that be ok. im not completely sure when my period is do since i not to long ago got off birth control. so im kind of like a sitting duck haha.. i was told the 24th of august would be a good time to test but i was just wondering if this week would work too maybe it could detect if there was hcg in my system that is if there is any

How long ago did you stop taking birth control? Because it can take 6 months for your periods to get back to normal......I would say around the end of August would be good to test. Good luck!

i stopped june 24th but i ovulated the 24th of july. i know it varies on woman to get regular periods they say sometimes it comes back right away and it can take 3-6 months. im aware of that. but a week after i ovulated i spotted very lightly which makes me think i had implanataion bleeding even though not all women exp it.

well i had that happen to me too, i ovulated on july 28th and i had unprotected sex that day because we are TTC. I am pretty sure I am preg because my period was 2 days late and hardly there, but there was still some blood that came, just really really light which is a sign. I am usually extremly heavy and last 7-8 days and it's only been 2 days and it's just about gone. Some women have that happen the first month of conception....I also, starting yesterday, saw some pimple like bumps on my nipples/areloa.

Anyways good luck to you! I will be testing in a few days or even a week just to know for sure, I may even wait til my next period.

well good luck i hope you guys conceive. im hoping that my husband and i have conceived as well. if not i guess its back to workin on it haha.. keep me posted how your testing goes!

I wish you all goodluck. I am regular viewer of this site. I am 42 years old and wishing to conceive. I have been using condom for protection and my menses had diminished to two days duration.I tried to get pregnant this August. I had spotting two days ago. And today, the test is positve. I thank God. I was thinking that I cannot make it due to my age.
Ladies, as our faces are different, so are our bodies. No woman is the same. Listening to our body with prayers is the key. Everybody thank God for me and I wish you all the best.