I was wondering...I had unprotected sex at about 4am thanksgiving...on my monthlycycle.com calender it states that I am fertile during nov 24th-nov 28th.... today is nov 26th and since early this morning i have been experiencing sharp pain in my lower stomache..it goes from the left to the middle..at times its hard for me to even sit up....its makin me hot and at times i feel like i could puke....i go to the bathroom,thinkin maybe i juss got go..but nothing...my bowels are normal...i have a discharge that its white-clear and just pure liquid..no stickyness or even odd smell...I was wondering what the odds of me being pregnant might be..and if anyone has any idea what may be goin on...thought i would research before goin to see the doctor..any help would be appreciated

Your symptoms could not be pregnancy unless you became pregnant LAST MONTH.

Preganncy is not instant, it is a process that takes up to 14 days to fully implant and complete.

IF you are ovulating, there is a big chnace that sperm from a few days ago can be alive to fertilize the egg.

If you wish to prevent pregnancy, PLAN B can be used.

I appreciate the input...and I wanted to mention,because you said something about ovulation....I go by the calender on this one site..thats how i keep track,its easiest for me that way...and I am Ovulating today...so,I had unprotected sex on nov 23rd,and am fertile..and now ovulating...I wonder if those lil swimmers will make their up...But i guess there is no telling until I see whether I start my period on dec 11th when im due next....thanks for your help..and anymore info wouold be appreciated also