i got my period on nov. 13. i was fertile between nov 22 - 26 and ovulated on nov 25(according to mymonthlycycles.com- not sure if 100% acc.) my husband and i had unprotected sex a little over 2 weeks after the 1st day of my period and he did not pull out at the end. my period should come around the 8th. but i was wondering if i could be pregnant because 2-3 days after i had cramps on one side in my lower ab- it felt like my ovaries we being squeezed and i felt bloated! can anyone help? let my know if thats a sign of implantation or am i safe from worries/not? o.O

What you felt could have been ovulation pain , and sperm can live for up to 5 days. If you don't get your period I would test. At this point I would say a 50/50 chance.

me and my gf have the same problem but i pulled out. the thing me and her are worried about is i went back in :-( she is having abdominal pain but i got her the morning after pill PLEASE HELP