I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON FRIDAY AND I WAS VERY FERTILE BECAUSE IT WAS 2 DAYS AFTER MY PERIOD...IT IS NOW TUESDAY AND I SEE A LIL WHITE DISCHARGE AND I WAS WONDERING IS IT 2 EARLY 2 TELL IF I AM PREGNANT???

Ovulation usually starts about 14 days after the first day of your last period. I don't think you were ovulating at the time you specified. Example: Say your period started on the 1st of any month, this is when you count, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13...14 should start ovulation here,
from this time thru the next few days is when you should be most fertile making conception possible. The next week or so after this fertile period is pretty much your down time.
Also, if you have intercourse a few days before your ovulation time, pregnancy is still possible because sperm can survive in your body for a few days after ejaculation.
I would be safe to say that you are not pregnant yet.