hi, my last period date was 6 th Feb. i had unprotected sex on 11th, 12th, 14th, and 16th. which date is most reliable. is it allright to do unprotected sex everyday till i know that i am pregnant. what are the symptoms for having pregnancy and after how many days the symptoms will see. thanks

sex is healthy so i dont see why there would be a problem doing it everyday.. usually you are fertile about a week after getting off of your period. but if your period lasts less than a week it would be a little sooner. start having sex about 2 or 3 days after getting off and do it every day for a week.

almost the same thing with me im only 17 and i had my period on the 1st of feb and then my ovulation date was the 14th i had unprotected sex basically every day since then. but on the 16th i started bleeding and it only lasted for 4 days i dont knoe if im going to end up pregnant or not im stressing out and im trying not to think about it i dont knoe how long should i wait to take a test cause i took one and it said not pregnant but i think i took it too soon maybe i dont knoe

im freaked to considering my bf just told me hes moving in a week back to illinois and i live in fl. 18hrs apart. i would wait until right before you're supposed to get your period and take one. i bought the ones that say "not pregnant" or "pregnant" heard they were more accurate. and sometimes if your periods late and you take a test and it says negative it doesnt always mean you're not pregnant. theres a such thing as a false negative. hope things work out.

dang thats all bad is he going to come back hope things work out for you but i called the doctors and they said your suppose to wait 14-17 days to check to see if your pregnant or not and then go get checked by the doctors im just really stressin out cause i had sex on my ovulating days and i knoe for a fact that i was ovulating cause i keep track of my days and i dont knoe why i had a period on the 1st of the month and then started bleeding again but it was a short period ?

he said he would come back in 6 months and pick up all his furniture in his apartment but other then that no. im freaked im only 19 and i was told the 16th was a very fertile day for me and he is very fertile so theres a high chance i might be. which if i am im screwed because i would be all alone. you could of had implantation bleeding. some women experience that. some pregnancy tests claim to be able to detect 5 days before missed period. so idk. im going to wait and see if im late and if i am i will wait a couple of days then take the test.

you wouldnt want to go live with him well i wish you the best of luck dont stress out and cry thats what ive been doing and i took the clearblue one but i dont knoe i went on yahoo answers and everyone said it was implantation bleeding to but i dont knoe what to think if i do end up pregnant i will think about keeping it or adoption cause i noe i can give my baby a good life but i want him/her to have a great life

IL is far. i couldnt be that far from my mom and im in college. its bad timeing. ive been freaking but trying not to cry or stress. my bfs been an ass lately so whatever if he wants to leave he can. im not going to force him to stay. ill take care of the child on my own and demand child support if i end u prego. the waiting is the worst.

dayum yah my man is been acting strange to he wont even let me leave the house without him and i dont really go nowhere just to his house
but dayum yur in college how yu gnna manage that n baby
well im sure yu can do that n tha child support thing always works to some guys dont like to pay n rather go to jail ha dummy's but yeah most likley yur problly gnna be pregnant cause yu said that was yur fertile day and he is fertile to if i even spelled that right
but waiting is the worst yur right bout that to i hate it
but sometime yu can stress n make yur self start bleeding to cause thats happen to me alot of timez

yea i dont know how i would manage it. i mean he makes good money he sells cars for a living and makes about 10 grand a month and he ays his sons mom 150 a week so that could pay for daycare and my mom doesnt work so i think i could. it wont be hard but it will be fine. and i just called my bfs house and his ex is over there and he gave me an attitude because i got mad. hell no. im done. this is ridiculous. i know i could be a good mom and according to the fertility calenders it said i was very fertile that day and i looked at multiple fertility calenders to check. scary to think but i might be. i have to wait till march 4th now. i feel bloated and light headed sometimes. not good.

its wont be easy but i think i can do it****

oh wow wait a min he already has a baby
and his ex was at his housenoh hell no see now if that happen to me i wud go over and punch that girl in her face i dont play that c**p and im not a nice person but yeah yu gotta be strong yull do just fine its his lost not yours so dont ever think that it was your fault cause its not dont say you think say you noe yu can do it cause your *independent* but where do yu go to look at the fertility calendars at

an ex who is 4 1/2 mths pregnant with his baby.(thats why im scared i might end up pregnant..he doesnt drink or smoke or anything very healthy and very fertile) he said he was completely done with her that shes phsyco and annoying and blahh blahh blahh..my bf is 25 and his prego ex is 17yrs old. can we say rape. thats way to young. let him be with an immature, drop out 17yr old child. im 19 and cant deal with the immaturity. i want to punch both of them in the face sooo bad but id end up with the cops called on me, im legal and shes not and shes an emotional mess and woud call the cops, because i would beat the shitt out of her if i got ahold of her. so screw him and his lil ex. and she had the nerve to call my house phone back and ask me why i called. but thats fine. if i end up prego i will take him to the cleaners. i will make sure my child has a good life. i just went to google and typed in "fertility calender" or "ovulation calender" and it brings up a bunch of pages if you click on them it will ask you when your period was and everything.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

those are a few. hope they help.

her being pregnant and being in her life is ok. but not having her over at his house will his cell turned off.