I need advice on this..

Yep it's possible I'm afraid! But it will depend on the length of your cycle - most ppl have a 28 day cycle, meaning at the end of your period the new cycle starts. This then finishes at the end of your next period & so on (day 1 = day after last period has finished/ day 28 = last day of next period)! So likely that you would start your period 21 days after the finish of your last 1 (most ppls periods last 7 days). Most women ovulate around the 14th day of their cycle, so to fertilise an egg sex should take place jus before this, so that the sperm can reach the egg before it (egg) disintergrates & is lost in the period. Everyone is different so it would depend on your cycle. Best get a test if you dont get ya period or its very light though! Take care - keep posted on what happens x

Well I started right on time.. but it has been very different Im usually very heavy and its alot of blood clots, this time is no blood clots and very light. I went and got a blood test done because I was so scared that I was. It was negative, I went to my mom and she said that when she got pregnant with me she had her period for two months while pregnant with me and also it didnt show she was pregnant until after two months.. I was just needing someone elses opinion..