I just had sex a day before my period but i had been late 3 weeks. That had never happened to me before. I don't know if im pregnant or not. He did come inside of me. Any information can help please i really need to know.

Hi Clara,

When you had your period the day after having sex, did it appear "normal?"

Sometimes your period can be late.  Illness, certain medications, or stress can affect it.

If you've had a normal period it is unlikely you are pregnant.  If you are late, you can take a home test.

I was late about a week or 2 and it sorta seem normal but then i started wondering if i am not preganant what is causing me to have all the nauseas dizziness and blackouts during the days. I have been having some pains on my stomach but i am not sure yet.

It's early for "morning sickness" to show, or any symptoms really.  Since you said your period "sorta seem normal" then take a home test just to be sure.  If it was a "normal" period it would be unlikely that you are pregnant.

You could have a GI infection causing these pains.  If you are truly "blacking out" then you need to see your doctor ASAP.

Hope it helps, keep us posted.

My period only lasted 3 days insted of the normal 5-7 days. We want to get pregnant so we tried it again 2 days ago but my period had already ended could i end up pregnant. He did ejuct or eject inside of me 3 times so can i end up pregnant?

Clara,

If you're trying to conceive...

You need to figure out when you ovulate.  You could use an ovulation calendar online to do this.  Generally, you'll ovulate from days 11-16 or so of  your cycle (28 day cycle). 

You should have sex from about 5 days before ovulation until 2 days after.  Sperm can remain viable up to about 5 days in your body.  The egg only is viable 48 hours or so after ovulation.  It is very unlikely for you to get pregnant having sex just before your period or even when it just starts.  Figure on about day 6 to day 18.  Again, it depends on when YOU ovulate.  

Good luck and please keep us posted.

I usually have irregular periods so im not sure of when i do ovulate or when i dont but i have had some sypmtoms of early pregnacy but im not very sure about it yet.