Last night was my girlfriends and my 1 year, and we had sex that night. she has taken birthcontrol for 2 years but has been off for around 3 months. she has recently been back on the pill for 4 days and has taken them religiously but only for the past 4 days. while having sex with no condom, she had an orgasm as I was about to bust, and I ended up not pulling out... whats the chances of her being pregnant?

Hi guest,

Most birth control pills require that they be taken for a week straight before you are protected so there is a chance.  How high depends upon where she is in her cycle.  If it's in the middle it is closer to ovulation so the chances are greater, about 1 in 5.

There's always a chance regardless.

Emergency contraception might be a good idea in this case.

Thank very much, she actually has been off period 4 days now. she started taking BC the day after her period.

OK,

So she's about day 10 of her cycle. She'd ovulate sometime between about days 11-16 usually, the birth control may alter her schedule a bit. Your sperm can survive about 5 days so you cover when she ovulates.

There is that chance but probably not the 1 in 5.

okay thtank you very much for the help