Hi had had a question about maybe being pregnant so on august 4th I had a period which was 3 days long and Im always normal..so I am on birth control and about the 19th-23rd my husband and I had sex those days and he did the deed all those days and I didn't take my brith conrtol any of those days so could I get pregnant fromt that from missing my pills for that many days..so On sept 2 I started my period that morning and that night I woke up from the cramping and it was so different from what usually happens i never cramp when im on my period. so since I did start my period like a week and half after we did have sex and missed my pills could I get pregnant from that? and today and yesterday I have been sick to my stomach and I did throw up once and I feel like I have to for 2 days now and I get sick when I come around some foods and I feel like I dont want to eat. so when can i test to see when I am pregnant? im am 23 and am healthy and im not sick or feel like I coming down with something I am tired and I do need a nap about 1:00 in the day and I am peeing alot more just a few extra times and have been in the night to..so can anyone help

id say you could be pregnent consult ur doctor

well just a update from my problems..my period that was on sept 2 was a cyst that caused more bleeding on top of my period thats why it was very heavy..and now its September and on the 14th of Sept I had a nother cyst burst which was very painful and I just got done bleeding from that..so I think thats why all this stuff is going on because back in May 20th I had surgery to remove a cyst and alot of scaring was taken out as well..so we think my cysts are back..the probley is I dont want to have surgery again for this..but I am in pain at least twice a month when this comes on...well My husband and I are thinking about going ahead and having a baby which if we have another one it will make us 3 and they would be a good age apart so my question is now if I get pregnant will the cyst hurt the baby or me and will the cyst go away anot bother me? My husband and I want another baby and Im thinking about getting my tubes tied to try and help with the cyst me and my husband only want 3 kids and that all so we have thought hard about this..so does anyone think that would help me with my cyst..I have talked to the doctor and he's says it could help with my cyst..he says maybe get them tied and still take birth control to make sure they dont come back!! so what do you think?anyone that could post back thanks so much!!!

and one more thing I was on birth control I just stopped them on sept 9th and havent had on like I said my period did come on sept 2nd so when will I be able to try for a baby?and yes the birth control I was taking didnt stop me from having cysts..so we are thinking about having my tubes tied after the 3 rd baby...I just dont want the cyst to harm the baby if i get pregnant..and if I get my tubes tied will that help with the cyst some.. anyone out there to post about this?

anyone out there that could post back...Thanks

Hi there, I think it'd be a good idea to consult with your doctor because sometimes having cysts can be a damper in getting pregnant. Can you let me know when you can talk to your doctor and find out? I'd like to know. Thanks!

Hey and yes I talked to my doctor he is the one that done my surgery 3 months ago to remove my cyst on my left side..and I have talked to him just last week and he did say it could put a damper on me getting pregnant I m young so he says I should not have any probleys getting pregnant..I had this cysts since I had my first child and she is 5 and I have an 3 year old that I had this cyst with and it just keeps bursting and coming back and it is very painful..the doctor says I can have my tubes tired and be on birth control so they want come back be he also says that it is a chance for it to come back becuase mine are coming back.and he says I can I have my ovaries taken out or everthing.so I really dont know what to do.Im going to wait becuase at the end of this month the cysts usually come back so I'm going to wait and see if it come back this time. And plus Im off birth control since sept 9th so Im going to wait and see what happens but we are trying for a baby so I just hope the cyst gets in the way..but yes the doctor did say it can damper of my husband and I of having a nother baby. but what do you think? Thanks

I had sex right after my period and he ejaculated inside me. I haven't felt any different since then and i missed a few pills. He ejaculated inside me again. Since then I have  felt  kinda sick to my stomach for a week but have not actually throw up !Could I be pregnant ??