i was taking a shower and my boyfriend was in the bathroom with me. I got out of the shower and he wanted to have sex. we were in the bathroom and we had no condom. but i have been on birth control pills for about two month or so. so we had unprotected sex. he didnt ejaculate inside of me but there was precum. i ususally take my birth control pills at 4. but that day i took my pill at 4:05. so is there a possibility i can be pregnant? even if he didnt ejaculate but there was precum?

i don't think you have anything to worry about. pre cum has little if any sperm in it. and as far as being five minutes late, you will be fine. don't worry.

you definately don't need to worry...a few minutes isn't going to make any difference in the pills effectiveness....a few hours usually doesn't hurt unless its the mini pill. So even if you did ejaculate in you you would be 99% protected against pregnancy. (keep in mind the pill does't protect against STD's though :( ) Being on the pill is great isn't it :)