i had unprotected sex last night and a few days before that and i think i got pre-cum in me but i am on birth control.Am i pregnant.please answer me asap

it is possible for u to get pregant from pre cum....but if ur having unprotected sex..and still not on birth control or anything..you will most liky get pregant! its bound to happen...so if you don't want to get pregant you should talk to ur doctor about birth control...or at least use a condom i know not alot of guys like to use condoms because they say they can't feel anything or its just not any good at all. but don't buy into that protect yourself u can use thin condoms for more feeling..or even the pill or sum kind of birthcontrol if you want to have unprotected sex. if your very worried maybe you should take a hpt(home pregancy test) and that should help u find out.