I was on birth control for over a year, missed a month because I had to renew my prescription, then started taking the pill again last month. During that month I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend several times. I usually take two months of birth control at a time, so I only have a period every other month. I'm about a week away from having my period for the first time since getting back on the pill and I'm experiencing some breast tenderness. I've never had this symptom before a period before, so I don't know why I'd have it now. Could I be pregnant? I made the mistake of googling pregnancy symptoms and now I'm freaking out. Would being off birth control for one month disrupt my cycle or make me susceptible to getting pregnant? Do women develop pre-preiod breast tenderness over time? Should I get a HPT? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I did the same search stuff on google worse mistake also freaked me out && you been on birth contorl n off n was on it im pretty sure dont think that you are but yess take hpt called first response it would help lots .

First off why are you not following the medication protocol unless ordered by a doc to take 2 birth control pills at a time. I think you need to read a list of side effects and adverse reactions that these things can do to you. Its dangerous and people on occasion die. Its not a good thing to NOT follow a treatment regimen and make your own rules as you go.

Did you have unprotected sex when you were ovulating? (the online calendars give a rough estimate but are better than nothing)

Did your bf cum inside on every occasion?

I would buy a HPT if i were you. Use it the day after you would normally get your period (in AM when u get up). Go from there, if not and you want immediate answers get a blood test.

And yes it is possible.