ok, on yesterday may 26th i had a unprotected sex with my ex and the thing is that like maybe minutes before he inserted his penis my period started, but i just thought i was wet so we went about our business and he pulled out but the thing i don't know if he pre-came in me or not. I got home and the reason i knew i was on my period was because my underwear were stained with blood so i get home and i was barely bleeding so i didn't want to take any chances so i went out and bought a plan b pill and took it at 2 45p that same day when we had sex at like 5am i felt kinda sick after. so now my period just stopped and nothing and i'm tripping out, i mean i know it's just the second day but i'm i freaking out i mean now i don't know if period is coming or not or have i decreased my chances of getting pregnant or what becase i dont even know what spotting really looks like and well i don't knw if that's what i'm seeing or not...and there is no way in hell i can be pregnant. please someone help me.

Are you due for your period right now? If so it is highly unlikely that you were even fertile. you took the plan b rather quickly so your chances of it working are pretty good if you were. It is possiable that the plan b is what stopped your period....all it really is is a high dose of BCPs (which by the way you should seriously consider getting on they are much more effective then condoms and the morning after pill AND if (and you should) you use condoms your are SUPER protected against pregnancy. The pill alont protects you over 99% of the time when you take daily and when you add condoms (that protect around 85%) you are golden :-)
It might take about a week or so but you should start bleeding again. If for some reason you get 2-3 weeks without a period take a home pregnancy test and as long as you dont have anymore unprotected sex it will be accurate by then. But, as I said if you are in the time frame ot be due for your period you shouldn't of even been 'fertile" at that time, add the plan b you shouldn't worry yourself as i don't feel you have any reason to. Good luck :-)