Hello!

3 days ago I had a medical abortion due to a missed miscarriage. Everything went well and I still continue bleeding and passing clots regularly. This morning I noticed I had a small bruise on my upper thigh but dismissed it as something normal.I noticed throughout the day the bruise became bigger and has now spread at least 3 inches, although it is somewhat faint.  It doesn't hurt, and I am sure I did not hurt myself.

I am wondering if maybe this is somehow related to the blood loss during the abortion and normal, or if it could be indicative of some problem. Has anyone had this after a medical abortion? I am quite worried, as silly as it may seem. Any info is appreciated!

Hi

No need to worry. It has nothing to do with the termination you had. You will be fine

I know your post was a long time ago but I was searching for this same issue online and saw your question. I have the same thing. bruising on my upper right thigh vertical about two inches long. I noticed it last night after I got home from the hospital and it has gotten longer and wider today. did you ever find out what it was from or if it is serious?