I have noticed some bruising on my shin bone. I don’t remember hitting myself. This is why I think that something is really wrong happening with me. Can you tell me how can I get rid of the bruises?

I can not tell you if what you are experiencing is something serious. The reason for this is that you did not give me enough information. Even if so, I still would not be able to diagnose you. Only your doctor can do this. It is hard to prevent bruises, but there are some things that can help you speed the healing process. When you get a bruise, you can use cold packs to help the bruise go away faster because applying cold helps reduce size of a bruise by slowing down the blood that's flowing to the area. This decreases the amount of blood that ends up leaking into the tissues and it also keeps the inflammation and swelling down. Another helpful way to heal your bruise is to elevate the bruised area above the level of your heart. If the bruise is on your shin, lie down on a couch or bed and prop up your leg. I am sure that you are ok, but if you are losing sleep thinking that something is wrong, go to your doctor