Well i had an abortion at 6 weeks, I didn't have a choice I was forced into it, 5 days later after the abortion i had unprotected sex the guy didn't cum inside me he pulled out but he cummed on my vagina while it was still open, we had 2 sessions both he pulled out, for that night i bled for a day and stopped all of a sudden and now I'm spotting it was bright red then went darker now its like a watery dark brown every time i wipe myself, i am getting cramps in my stomach and abdominal cramps just small ones, also I'm started to feel sick, getting back pains and feeling really tired. its been exactly 9 days since my medical abortion ino it would be to early for me to take a test because it would be positive, but what are the chances i am pregnant again?

Many women are concerned about a risk of getting pregnant right after a termination of pregnancy. Many women do not understand that they can get pregnant right after an abortion, as soon as 7-10 days after the termination of pregnancy. You can get pregnant even if you are still bleeding. It is most important that a reliable form of birth control is used. Birth control is best started during the week after the termination of pregnancy. If birth control pills, a Depoprovera injection, a Nuvaring®, or birth control patch are started within one week of the abortion, they should be effective immediately. If unprotected sex occurs 8 or more days after an abortion, it is best to use Plan B.

I THINK IT IS PRETTY POSSIBLE YOU COULD GET PREGNANT AGAIN.

I am waking up with cramps now, all over my stomach right at the bottom in the middle under my ribs everywhere, and my brown discharge is still there, iv had it for 5 days exactly, when I wake up I'm feeling sick and after I eat I feel sick but all that comes out is burps' today iv had a headache all day, feeling dizzy at times and started to get really gassy.

What is the possibility that I am pregnant?
Because the hormones should have stopped by now but they've come back, this is the first time I'm feeling all these symptoms sickness, gassy, tired, dizzy since the abortion, also my back has been hurting a lot today.

Well I think its very possible for you to get pregnant after an abortion ...but I think its really stupid of you to have unprotected sex if you dont want children! j.S....!!!!

Im the same way!...please help me what it is and what was ur outcome?

Hi. I Have recently had an abortion around 5-6 weeks ago. I have been scared of having inter course but I am still with my boyfreind and he stood by me threwout the process. And I didn't have intercourse until I stopped spotting after my bleeding from the abortion witch was around to 4 weeks. I stopped having any sort of discharge so me and my boyfreind had sex I am on contraception. But the morning after I am having this brown like distcharge only very little amounts. But I want my sex life to get back to normal. But this is over powering me and is making me scared incase anything is wrong? I have looked all over the enternet for an answer to why this is happening but non, and my 3 weeks check up to go back to the hospital after my abortion. I Havnt been because the day got muddled up and now I'm having to wait until January so I haven't really had the full clear on if I'm okay or not? Please someone reply if I should go to my doctor about this.

I was aborting about 1week ago, my husband resumed even with a little blood, is it possible to get pregnant right away?