I put a small piece of soap in my back pocket (of my jeans) near the area of my achy leg. The pain always seems to disappear! The soap is not wrapped. I usually use a small sliver of used soap ( the small pieces of a used bar of soap). It sounds crazy, but it sure helps me!!

Potassium exists as an impurity in common salt and chemicals derived from salt.

Yes, take the wrapper off.

Does it matter what kind of soap? I was tole to use Ivory soap.

Yes you remove wrapper

Yes, it works. I am 55 years young, I work out and I go dancing at least twice a week for four hours. I was having severe leg cramps ( restless legs). I thought I was going to fall out of the blue. I went to an acpuncture specialist and the pain persisted. I placed a bar of Ivory soap between my sheets and no more leg pain. It has been 5 days and not pain or restless legs. The soap costs less than a dollar. This is liberating. Try it . This will or will not work for you. But nothing beats a failure but a try.

Use Ivory soap and take the wrapper off. OH yes. I have taken shavings form the Ivory soap and placed it in my socks to sleep in bed and the soaop under my sheets. I wish I would have know about this sooner. My mother suffered with leg pain.

Take the wrapper off. I use Ivory soap

Use Ivory soap and take the wrapper off

Scarlet T. , I place shavings of ivory soap in my socks at night before I go to bed and I sleep with the soap under my sheets.
Beats having surgery.

Maybe they meant electrolytes

I have really really BAD leg cramps that wake me up I the I've tried the soap thing the last 2 nights guess what, no cramps and not really sick either! Try it what do you have to lose?

how often do you change the soap

New bar or use bar of soap where do I lay the soap bar in bed help I hurt

I HAVE HAD RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS FOR 45 YEARS AND RECENTLY HAD MY KNEE GROUND DOWN AND THE PAIN OF A NIGHT TIME ESPECIALLY IN THIS WET WEATHER HAS WOKEN ME EVERY NIGHT, THEN MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR TOLD ME TO PUT A SMALL PIECE OF SOAP IN A BANDAGE AROUND MY KNEE, SO I DID, AND BY GOD DID IT WORK I AM NOW SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT AND NO PAIN, I AM EVEN CONSIDERING WEARING IT ALL DAY, DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT. ITS DOES WORK.