This is amazing. I read this article yesterday and last night thought why not, so I got the soap and put it near my neck, this morning I woke up without any neck pain... AMAZING. THANKS

Been using soap under sheets over 10 years or more. No more leg cramps or other leg pains. Two hip replacements and knees . I use safeguard soap but after reading this want to try lavender soap.

Where do you place soap under sheets

Any kind of soap? Anywhere under the sheets? I'm trying to make sense of this remedy! Thanks

Doesn't this make for a lumpy bed?

This does not work plus the bar wakes me up in the night

Will try n upload my comments

No, it's not kooky if it works. I've been woken up at night with horrible legs and foot cramps so I'm sleeping with the bar of soap in my bed. So far, no cramps.

And the aloe is to take the wrinkles out of your skkn

I am telling the truth!! An older woman told me to put a few bars of ivory soap under my sheets for soreness or pain. I laughed, which she scholded for. I gave it a try and it worked wonderfully. I keep a few bars in my bed and move them around as needed. I lay on my back, which I could never do before, place the bars where it hurts, I wake up with no pain!! Try this out, the soap is cheap and the benefits are great. Worst case, if they don't work, put them in the sink!

I've been a nurse since 1991. Heard of using bar soap in bed for leg cramps, pain & RLS on google when researching for clients at Adult Day Care. We joked about it, but Several tried it with good results. They also grated soap, placed it in knee high stockings to use during the day while at the Day Care.
I don't know why it works, but it certainly does, for a lot of people I personally know & myself. Just like pickle juice relieving leg cramps, it's worth a try, silly as it seems.

How are we to place a bar of soap, is it to be tied to the body part where one is suffering pain or what any other way. Is it that one has to just left the soap bar in between the sheet. Please advise

what kind of soap?

what brand of soap is best to use

Holy cow. If that worked for you then I commend you.... use it everyday! I jut came across this article because my boyfriend has lower back/nerve pain (fisherman for a looooong time!). Thank you for sharing. I have a natural shea butter bar here. Will try!