got this eagle tattoo on my arm and I am pretty satisfied with it. sure, there are some things that I need to do, to fix to be perfect but this tattoo guy told me to wait until he sees how this tattoo will act on my skin. ok. now, I am doing everything about the after care. including the search of the best soap for washing a new tattoo. my tattoo guy told me to wash it, but I don't know is there any specific soap for this or not? so, what do you think, what are your recommendations? 

I hope that your eagle won't fly away, that you will take a good care of it. if this tattoo is bigger, well, it requires a proper and bigger tattoo aftercare

Any antibacterial soap will serve, but you should read the ingredients as well, this is how you are going to be sure that you are using a proper soap. I think that you should choose Dove, Neutrogena - those soaps are good. Gently wash all excess blood, ink. Don't press it too hard, don't squeeze, don't do anything rough that can damage your tattoo. Wash your tattoo for two weeks. 

Celebrity

Hello there.

I agree that reading the ingredients because that is the best way to know which soap is good and which soaps you should avoid. For example, a soap with fragrance and alcohol will burn and can over-dry the skin.I would also choose a soap over the ointment. For a week or a two, you should wash your tattoo every morning, as soon as you wake up. Also, do that every night before you go to sleep. 

If I were you, I would choose some soap in the pharmacy store, I am sure that there can give you the best one for this purpose. 

Hello.

One recommendation from my friend as well :) Since, he has so many tattoos and he is taking a care of them really, really good. On the daily basis, he is obsessed with a tattoos.

He told me to tell you to buy a tattoo goo deep cleansing soap. It has some new formula and it is good for tattoos and piercings as well.

According to his words, it removes the dead skin, some cells and the dirt. And he also told me that this is the best formula that you can find on the market right now. And I believe that a guy with a tattoo experience is worth of listening.

I think that I am really one bad lady, since I was choosing the proper soap for my tattoo longer than I choose my shoes...Or my dress. Or my hair color. lol.
I was choosing this soap for three hours. Yes, three hours. My hubby literally went off his mind with me. But in one moment, I think that one product is just fine and the next thing,I know that I need to choose another one, since the ingredients are better. In the end of the story, I choose Tattoo goo deep cleaning soap. It is in the tube, not expensive, but it is practical, it works and I am satisfied with it. Honestly, I would be really mad at me if I was not able to choose a good soap for a three hours.

Hey, luckily there are so many soaps that are good and that you can use in order to wash your new tattoo. My sister was using a H2Ocean tattoo foam soap and it turns to be really good. It is antibacterial soap, smells nice, it has really good ingredients and the most important thing - it serves a purpose really well. Generally, this soaps can ensure your tattoo to heal nice, offers your tattoo an amazingly protection. It has all natural ingredients such is aloe Vera, which means that it is good for a really sensitive skin. It also prevents scrubbing. How cool is that? :)

Hi guys.
I bought this antibacterial Dial liquid soap for my tattoo, because it was in the every store that I went, so I believed that it must be good since you can literally buy it in the every end of the town. Honestly, I don't believe these soaps with a pump, since I believe that they are really truly collectors of the bacteria, but I was willing to try this one. I will see what is going to happen. The boy from the market explained to me that I need to pump in the place that needs cleaning. Also, he warned me that this soap contains Citric Acid and that I need to be careful. Not sure what this means, but I will be.