Can I ask a silly question - do you put the soap at the foot of the bed or head of the bed?

What kind of soap do you use

Does it matter where you place the soap? Should it be near the pain or at the top or bottom of the bed?

Wow! This sounded so silly, but a friend recommended it. To my surprise it worked. Leg pain from shattered shin bones for many years. The bar of soap treatment took away so much pain. Surprised, relieved! Unbelievable!

I use homeopathic remedies successfully to stop restless leg & prevent leg & foot cramps. Haven't had charley horses for over two years. The homeopathic remedies stopped the last ones. That being said, I do suffer chronic leg pain, sometimes severe. Diagnosed by orthopedic doctor as trochanteric bursitis, with peripheral neuropathy caused by chemotherapy. I can usually stop that with homeopathics, too. Not today. A nurse friend has been urging me to try the soap between the mattress pad and bottom sheet. Today, I injured a hamstring. She suggested holding the soap against the painful area. Uh...it's working. Held lightly in place by leggings. So I placed other bars against the hip and shin (both painful) of the other leg. They're working. I don't know why. Don't care. These are little hotel soaps, bumpy on one side, wrapped, no brand. Being pain free is all that matters.

Where on the bed do you put the bar of soap?