About a year and a half ago, I had sex with a new boyfriend (Now my ex), after being single for about 6 months. The next day I felt extremely ill (Intense migraine, sore muscles, pelvic pain, fatigue). The next day my vagina and anus felt very irritated... So out of fear of him giving me a sexually transmitted disease, I went to get a culture done of the irritated skin along with getting tested. Everything came back negative, except me having a UTI infection. He told me that it is common for women to get a UTI Infection after a long time of abstinence. The UTI infection that I had (Can't remember the name of the bacteria, but it started with an E), is known to cause muscle pain and flu-like symptoms, so I was relieved that everything was fine after I took my round of antibiotics. Haven't had one since then...

Fast forward to about a week ago, I've been dating a really awesome guy and we were messing around one day and he inserted himself in me unprotected. As soon as he did, I freaked out and told him to take it out and use a condom, which he did. Three days later I felt very weak, nauseous, had a lingering headache, and had muscle pains in my calves. I also noticed I was peeing a lot, so of course I figured it was the same UTI infection I had last year. After taking Advil and taking a nap, I felt better. I didn't have time to make an appt. with my physician last week, so I made it for this Friday. But between the first day of me feeling crappy and today, I've had a different symptom that I didn't have with my first UTI infection. Earlier today, I noticed a very small bump on the area between my vagina and butt (Closer to my butt). It's a bit tender, and looks like either a pimple or ingrown hair. It's hard for me to tell due to where it is at. I'm so scared that I may have genital herpes. What I've been seeing online is that herpes can resemble a pimple, but then I see that herpes are more like a blister... I just don't know. After seeing the bump, I'm not sure if I just think that I have another UTI infection, or if I am really having herpes symptoms. I'm hoping it stays there until my appt. on Friday so I can get a culture done. But until then, can somebody clarify what herpes looks like and if the symptoms I have may be herpes?

Sorry for it being so long! (:

herpes is different for everyone so dont just go by the pics online 
i have hereps and when i had my first "outbreak" i got something similar to what your going through in the same are except after 3 days it turned into a sore 

herpes causes flu like symptoms even fevers!

and if you do have it try using tea tree oil on it 

Thank you for your time and reply, I really appreciate it. The bump that was down there yesterday, wasn't there when I checked this morning... Could a herpes outbreak last only for a day? I didn't even think about it, but I work out everyday in spandex and it has been extremely hot and humid. I'm wondering if this could be a bacterial infection, almost like a jock itch. So happy my doctors appt. is tomorrow morning. I'm going to get a culture done of the irritated skin.

Hi I was just wondering if it turned out be herpes or just a rash? because I'm experiencing the same thing now and waiting for my results back