So, I've been very confused. My boyfriend's penis started ripping so Monday i woke up to a little surprise of him using my 8" scented dildo, he was using it fairly rough, and also "went down" on me. After that i noticed some extremely swelling that it was hard to walk, but at the end of the day it went down a little bit. By Wednesday or Thursday i started to notice that it burned REALLY bad when i had to pee, so bad that i would nearly pass out or would just avoid peeing all together because i couldn't handle the pain. I also noticed bumps on my vaginal "lips" and they are pimples almost, with white "puss" i guess, inside of it. I now have white, runny discharge it has a scent but i cannot pinpoint it, maybe it's closer to smelling more like yeast. I've also been wearing panty liners, so the discharge comes out as a yellowy kind of color. I'm taking a bath and a shower every day, and I've been taking more baths now because that's basically the only time i feel decent.

I went to the doctor on the following Monday(So as you can tell, i waited a long time before going which could have made it worse..) and they said it was a urinary track infection so i'm given pills to take, But it hurts to stand up, sit down and sometimes to even lay down/roll over in bed. It burns, and i noticed that i'm sore and i have redness around my anus now. As well as some bumps. I also forgot to mention that after this happened and i started to notice bumps, my boyfriend also broke out with a cold sore.. So i'm worried that it could be herpes but the doctor said it was a UTI. I'm going back again to get it checked out, as soon as my water infection goes away. but is it normal to have all these symptoms for a water infection? is it normal to get bumps or hardly be able to walk/stand up? And will the bumps go away with my medication.

Help!

I'm not clear on what you mean when you say your bf was ripping on his penis. So he used your dildo on you? If he's too rough, SAY SOMETHING.

Are you certain that you aren't either allergic to his sperm, your lube of choice, or perhaps the material the dildo is made from?

I would return to your doctor to describe your symptoms and continue to trust the DR.

It also occurs to me that perhaps your bf has passed his cold sore to your genitals, but I don't know him, how trustworthy he is, or what your relationship is... so I'm going to keep quiet about that.

Good luck.

His penis started ripping, so that was the reason why we didn't have sex. Instead he applied oral sex on me, and used a dildo. Which he used fairly rough.
He is very good at making sure he doesn't spread his coldsore, and when he feels it coming on he won't even kiss me. But according to him, he said he never felt it coming on.
I read a lot of things on the internet and i'm starting to convince myself that i do have herpes.. I did go to the doctor and explained all my symptoms to her and she only had to say that it was a UTI or yeast infection and gave me pills. But i'm in so much pain that i cannot stand up, sit down, or even lay down. I can hardly move or bend over without having sharp pain or burning sensation from my vagina. I didn't think it was normal to have puss blisters in your vagina lips and around your bum, unless it's irritated?

Did u find out what was wrong