been sleeping with a guy for awhile- had sex without a condom once...next day was itchy later noticed a miniscule paper cut on labia majora- assumed it was from sex. Had weird discharge and itch for a week...then it went away. 6 weeks after the unprotcted sex woke up in the middle of the night freezing with muscle pain..assumed it was the flu - was fine by mid afternoon. 6 weeks after that noticed a couple bumps on opening to vagina- area was inflammed, hurt to wipe and was itchy but otherwise was not uncomfortable. went to emergency room- doctor said it didnt look like typical herpes infection but i went to get a swab at local clinic who also didnt seem to think that it was herpes but i have to wait two weeks to get the results and im going crazy. apparently he said that it could be due to a yeast or bacterial infection as well..anyways makes me feel better to know what other people think

Hello, i've had genital herpes for over two years and i had some of the symptoms u mentioned. The itching, bumps/blisters outbreak, burning when i go to the bathroom and excessive discharge. I dont know if your discharge is like mines it smells bad and weird color like yellowish/green. I didn't think it was from the Herpes so i went to the doctor he told me it was a Vaginal Bacteria(infection). The next time i had the symptoms i had an outbreak so it might be caused from the Herpes. I hope these can help u! GOOD LUCK! Could u let me know what your results were. Thank you!!! ;-)

YARI

well i have genital herpes as well but you really dnt have nothin to worry about unless those bumps pop an den bleed an all that gross stuff but jus wanted to let u kno i kno ur worried kuz i was but everythin will be good