I had a week where all I did was run around in my wet bathing suit and sweat then get back in the pool we did this non stop for about a week and a half well from me being dehydrated I gave myself a UTI and because I've had them before I thought nothing of it and just said I'll get it taken care of later well then I noticed I started having an itching and burning sensation for a few days along with a white thick discharge I googled the symptoms and a yeast infection is what I got and of course me being stubborn said I could wait a few days still stay out with my friends and I'll get some cream when I go home but a few days later I noticed these bumps start to show it started with one and now there are quite a few spread out everywhere after this happened I freaked out and made an appointment with my gynecologist immediately went in and gave urine samples and had an exam done she told me right away it was herpes without even sending in my samples yet. I'm beyond scared right now my doctor didn't really answer many of my questions either and the ones she did answer I've come to find were incorrect she told me bumps that come with a yeast infection (which is what I believe it is) don't burn but I've read otherwise on medical sites I know I'm in need of a new primary care doctor but someone please help me!
The bumps are spread from the top of my vagina down to my anus sometimes they're uncomfortable when I sit down then other times I don't feel them it burns unbelievably when I try to pee but my doctor wouldn't give me medication for my uti or yeast infection which she told me I have both but the bumps are herpes ugh! I'm careful about who I sleep with and the only guy it could have been from (judging on the time I've read it takes for symptoms to show after catching the virus) is now dating one of my friends and there have been no signs from either of them

Hi there. I can tell you one thing, I think you would KNOW if you had herpes. The first time I had an outbreak it was a seriously painful experience. The best explanation of the pain I felt was like briars in my underwear. I didn't like walking around, and when the doctor took samples to test... it literally made me cry from pain. When you pee... it burns terribly too. These are some key signs from personal experience. Mine lasted about a week, maybe a little more and I haven't had an issue with it since. They say the first one is the worst. that's about the only bright side. That and its not particularly harmful... just irritating.