i get spots that almost look like insect bites that really itch and always appear in twos or threes about 2cm from each other....some stick around and leave a mark on my skin and some just disappear within hours!

I get them anywhere and eveywhere, not just on my genitals. I went to my doctor regarding this and he seemed to think it was nothing to do with the herpes but i have a feeling it is.

Can you shead any light on this for me? :cry:

i went to the hospital because my whole body developed hives and the stores were closed so i couldnt get any benidrill...they gave me benidril, but also tthat day they found out i had herpes as well...they said hives are a symptoms of hereps...im looking it up today to try to comfirm what they told me. i only had the hives once...but the day before yesterday, i developed a herpes sore and 3 little ones next to it, (when i went to the hosptial it was about a year ago and i've had other outbreaks ..) but then just yesterday, a even larger sore appeared on my leg, just in one day that big of a sore could appear was kind of shocking to me, it looks like a big misqueto bite, but i think its hepres... i hopw i could help.

I have genital herpes and have lived with it for the past six years. I am going through an outbreak right now and currently have those welts all over my body too. they are itchy and very irritating to live with. My doctor seems to think that they have something to do with herpes, but didn't really diagnose it as that. But, After I did so research and just knowing my own body, I feel that it does too. I use Benedryl to calm down the itching and just try to relax with hot showers and chamomile tea. And after a few days they go away. I noticed that it only does that whenever I am truly stressed during an outbreak. My prayers go out to you. Hope you get to feeling better. Stay blessed and not stressed.

So what did you find out about the sores that showed up on your body??

I hate to say this, but this sounds like bed bug bites. Look them up.

i have had hevies  for five month .some times  i break out bad.then there is days i dont have  theam

Hi guys. I have the same welts and hives all over my body. And it's been recurring for 6 mo now driving me insane and affecting my work. I have Hsv2 as well but my stupid doctors don't think it's from that, but I do. They give me Zyrtec and acyclovir . Is Benadryl the best thing for this ?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yes Herpes or any virus can cause hives on your body. They are called viral hives and are caused by your body trying to fight off a virus in your body (herpes included) by releasing histamine into your blood stream to fight it off. Research "viral hives".

Do you know this happens I'm trying to get answers